Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Poker Challenge: Daily Inspiration



I came across this blog today and am totally inspired!!!! Daily Inspiration provides different daily challenges to help you find your scrapbooking mojo!!! LOVE IT!!!! Take a look at today's challenge....


Draw five cards from a deck and use the corresponding items from this list to make your LO or project!

more red than black - more patterns than cardstock
more black than red - more cardstock than patterns
2 - buttons
3 - ribbon
4 - ric rac
5 - fiber
6 - glitter
7 - chipboard
8 - brads
9 - eyelets
10 - a punch of some sort
J - gems
Q - hearts
K - flourishes
A - stamps

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awesome idea! What a great original way to get inspiration. TFS!

Jacey's Mom said...

I love this! I make have to use this in the CafeMom group I'm in.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

This is an awesome idea, have you tried it? I really want to try this out tonight. I can always use a challenge to get my creative juices flowing. Thanks for sharing

Cricut Top 40