Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cricut Flower Bouquet

Custom Crops shows us how to make a fantastic bouquet with the cricut, check it out!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for the cute idea! I like to use a metal embossing tool to get my flowers to curve. Put the embossing tool on like a foam and just run the metal ball in the middle, the edges curl up on their own. You probably already know that though!
I think it looks a little more realistic. :)

Carolyn Sharkas said...

How cool is that? I do have a Cricut, but don't use it as much as I should. I would really like to try these out though. Thanks for sharing.

slbt17 said...

now I have to go find the rest of the video! Thanks - that is neat!
Sandra

Cricut Top 40