New Colors For FolkArt®
Review by Maria Nerius
This is a new line of inkpads from Marvy Uchida. The inks have a metallic look with a touch of pearl shimmer. This is pigmented ink with a raised inkpad. The top of the inkpad indicates the color of ink. The ink is acid-free, archival and water based. Once dry the ink is water resistant. There are 8 colors in this line: gold, silver, black, blue, red, green, orange, and violet.
- Great colors. The metallic pearl shimmer is very pretty.
- Easy to clean up. Just soap and water for hands, stamp, and work area.
- Inkpad is easy to hold in your hand to ink the stamp and also direct to paper techniques.
- The top of the inkpad is easy to seal onto the inkpad, less change of your inkpad drying out.
- You can never have enough metallic ink colors. Great for special cards like holiday and graduations.
- Marvy Uchida inks compliment each other; it’s a brand you can depend on.