Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Kid’s Morning Routine Free Printable Cards

It’s back to school time!


One of my favorite bloggers, Amy Locurto created these fantastic printables to get your kids doing their stuff.... Aren't they great?

Getting back into a routine will be the hardest change for us. We are NOT morning people, so I made these to hang in my kid’s rooms for them to remember what they need to do. I’m crossing my fingers these fun cards help speed things along!

Morning_cards

Choose cards for boys or girls, just click the image you’d like to download and print.

Morningcards_blueMorningCards_Pink

If you like these, you will probably like her After School Routine Printable Poster as well.

school_routine_cart

No comments:

Cricut Top 40