Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Trying to give my readers what they want....

I would like to try and add some structure to my website, in doing that, I wanted to give you what you want to see!

I was thinking along the lines of:

Monday - Mojo Monday (sketch or color combo) or Music Monday (using lyrics as inspiration)
Tuesday - Technique Tuesday
Wednesday - Wheel Wednesday (showcasing one of SU wheels)
Thursday - Template Thursday (featuring a new template, I might run out of these quick)
Friday - Favorites Friday or Friendship Friday or Feature Friday (featuring projects by other stampers)
Saturday - Scrapbook Saturday
Sunday - Sayings Sunday (maybe providing new phrases for your cards and scrapbooks)

Other ideas:
Cricut day or maybe Sure Cuts A lot (saturday or sunday)
3D projects
Color of the week
Stamp set of the week
Sizzix Saturday or Sunday - featuring a new sizzix die
Sketch day
Sketch of the week

What would you like to see, the last survey I did asked for more samples and I have diligently been trying to provide them to you, please tell me your ideas, help me structure my blog posts a little bit, tell me what you want to see!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'd enjoy "Wheel Wednesday" and 3-D projects! Sue McMillen oppyrich@yahoo.com

Cricut Top 40