Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Embrace Life

I am loving this set! It's not an new SU set, but it is new to me! I just got it in my shipment today and I really do love it! I cased all three cards from the internet somewhere, if they are your designs, please let me know so I can give you credit. I am really bad about keeping track of whose ideas I like!


The second card uses a die I have in my stash, its not SU, but I think it really goes perfectly with this flower from the Embrace life set! I of course had to use the new in-colors cardstock and ribbon and the card on top is the razzleberry lemonade DSP, isnt it just yummy?

Now that I see this one on the screen, I realize I probably should have watercolored with a different water color since its so close to the cardstock, its hard to tell the flower is a seperate item.

Anyway, the die cut is from sizzix, its a dogwood flower w/stem. I dont know how long I have had it, but it is the old red kind, so its probably a few years old.


I cased this one from the internet too, isnt it just beautiful! I used some mellow moss ink for this one, I am really thinking that this is one of my favorite greens in the SU line-up. Dusty Durango cardstock and marker topped off this creation. I love the way it turned out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40