Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Eastern Influence and Simple Friendship


I have always loved the eastern influences set and I finally purchased it!
I really love the way this card came out. I am usually not a fan of orange, but I really do enjoy this one, with the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper

Stamp: Eastern Influence
Paper: Kaleidoscope
Cardstock: Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla
Colors: Copics, Distress Ink





Of course, I had to make one on the other side, so I had to get a little used to the orange colors. This time, I used Dusty Durango and Tangerine Tango, more butterflies, just trying to think of setting loved ones free.....

Stamps: True Friend, Hard to say
DSP: Kaleidoscope
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Dusty Durango
Colors: Dusty Durango, Tangerine tango













Have you tried the water colored roses yet? I just cant stop making these, they look so beautiful, dont they?

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, True Friend, Kind and Caring Thoughts
DSP: Cottage Wall
Colors: Rich Razzelberry
Misc: Designer label punch, aqua painter, embossing powder
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzelberry

I only used Rich Razzelberry on the roses, I just colored some petals darker than others to give it some dimension.

Finally, I used more of the Eastern Influence flowers to add some decor to this great phrase from teh Hard to Say Set!

Stamps: Eastern Influence, Hard to say
DSP: Cottage Wall
Card Stock: Rich Razzelberry
Misc: Sizzix Oval Frame
Ink: Rich Razzelberry
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40