Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Using Distress Inks

One of my favorite Scrappers, Jennifer McGuire is hosting a class on the two peas website this month, she has a fantastic video today on Distress Inks! I love love love distress ink! If there is one product, I wish SU would come up with, its distress inks! I love to incorporate distress ink into my stamping and scrapbooks. Check out this video on distress inks and be sure to check out the Thinking Inking Class over at two peas, where Jennifer will be creating three videos a week and lots of tips and tutorials on stamping!

No comments:

Cricut Top 40