Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Punchy Creations

I made these two punchy creations last night, while trying to stay awake long enough to wait for the catalog sneek peak... (I didn't make it) anyway, I cant remember where I saw this stroller, if it is yours please email me so I can give you credit.

The one I saw was made with the scallop circle die, but since I wanted to compete for the punchy storage, I used my 3" scallop circle punch from EK Success, my 1" scalloped circle from Martha Stewart, My SU scalloped border punch, my 1 1/4 inch circle from SU and since I didnt have any curly punches, I used my Sizzix question mark ding bat #1 for the handle. I used some SAB papers I have been trying to use up, I just need to add a sentiment, isnt it cute?









For the Apron, I started with a scalloped circle, used the 1 /14"x2" oval punch from SU, to cut out the neck line and the soon to retire, key tag punch for the arm holes. I used the scallop square from SU and cut it in half to make the pockets. I made another one earlier but it was a little too square, I think the scalloped edge makes it look more feminine.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jean Fitch from jlfstudio said...

Both of these creations are very fun and the "apron" reminds me of a swim suit I had years ago!

Thanks for sharing - Jean

Cricut Top 40