Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Introducing: Free Stamp of the Month

I saw this idea on another demonstrators site and thought I would jump in and offer a similar deal to my customers, so... starting this month, each person who orders from me during the month (includes all stampin up orders, club orders, class kit orders, stamp kit of the month, scrapbook kit of the month) will be entered into a drawing for a free stamp or stamp set. What a simple way to earn free Stampin Up sets, including those hostess sets you have been pining for.

All you have to do is place an order with me this month and I will do the rest, On the first week of the next month, I will announce the winner! Easy Peasy!

Don't forget, everyone who spends $50.00 (before s/h) during the month will also receive a free PDF class by email. This is in addition to your entry in the free stamp promotion and you get your name on the 50/50 board.

No comments:

Cricut Top 40