Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Great Video Tutorial on making designer pens

One of my favorite fellow SU demos, Angie Kennedy Juda, created this fabulous tutorial on making designer pens with your pretty papers. I think I will get some of these to make and use at my workshops, rather than the dollar store pens I currently use, I can put all my favorite DSP in pens and try to get my customers hooked on the colors.

2 comments:

Whispers and Wishes said...

very neat idea! where can I see the project that you display with the post it notes?

Whispers and Wishes said...

very cool idea! where can I see the project that you show with the post-it note holder?

Cricut Top 40