Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Monday, May 25, 2009

The Winner of the Stamp sets

The winners of the Free and the Brave stamp sets are:

Hopper: SuzAnn said...

Hope you have to make A LOT of cards :-)
May 24, 2009 8:32 PM

I have to check with CFH to see who the winning blogger is, I will get back to you with that one.

SuzAnn, please contact me so that I can order and send the stamps to you.

I have to make 90 cards this week to send to CFH, so I better go get busy!!!! Thanks for all of your support and comments this weekend!prize winner

No comments:

Cricut Top 40