Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

And the Winner is:

Ok Ladies, I did a very scientific method to draw these!!! (My 8 year old picked)
We have more than one winner!!!!!

THe WInner of the SU Blog Candy is:

Hi and nice candy. I went to your friend's blog and signed up there too. I do follow, but no blog here. Your site is very useful for me! ty for the tips! Cher
hilly77@comcast.net

Cher, please contact me with your address, so I can get your candy in the mail, CONGRATS!!!

The rest of you get 10% off your next SU order using code Blog Candy. So just hop on over to SU and pick out what you want, send me an email with the items and I will send you an invoice for 10% off...

Happy Scrappin & Stamping!

2 comments:

Delighted Woman said...

I was searching for scrapping sites and found yours:).

My first blog is where Hoppy started so I was thrilled to see him here.

I am interested in Demo to Demo:).

Roz said...

Hi! Hopping around the net to visit my LNS friends. Your blog is really nice, and I am looking forward to getting to know you better!

Cricut Top 40