Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers #28

I came across this great little sisterhood while blog hopping today. I just had to join, maybe it will help me get some visitors to my measly little place of blogger space. I sure could use some traffic, how does one do that anyway? So, here is my little tidbit about me, I am a military woman (Air Force - for 19 years now) and avid scrapbooker and stamper. Stamping has kind of taken over my life recently, but I have been scrapping since 2003. I love love love all things paper. My friends ask me how i have time to do all my projects and crafts and my short answer is, I dont clean. Yup, my house is a mess, especially since I have three boys, but this is my confession, in order to scrap and stamp and papercraft my free time away, in a state of bliss, I have to step over the piles of laundry on the way to my scrapbook room. Shh!!!! Dont tell. As if this isnt enough, I teach classes at my local AC Moore, I am working on some online classes and a book and I just bit the bullet with Stampin Up and Memory-Makers, yep, a demo too.... Maybe I can make it rich sometime in the next three years before its time to retire from the Air Force and I can actually do this and get away with it!!! love yall

2 comments:

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Welcome to the sisterhood. I'm Cindy and glad to have you with us. I'm also a Stampn up demo. Just started doing it myself.
Cindy

Wendy said...

Hi Angi! Welcome to SBS28! Loved looking through your blog at all of your beautiful cards. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS28

Cricut Top 40