Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Botanical Blooms

I am really loving this set, too bad there is only one day left, I sure could do a lot more with it. Anywho, here is a mothers day card, the first picture is the outside, I am so addicted to the top notes die, I could probably use it on every card I make. Also, the Bella Rosa paper has got to be one of the most beautiful sets.

alt=''style='clear:both;float:right; margin:0 0 10px 10px;' />
 
  Here is the inside of the mothers day card. I made it to go with the exploding box I posted a few days ago. I need to do more card insides, I never finish them...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

* Shell B.* said...

What pretty Mother's Day card! Thanks for sharing with us all.

I am waiting for my desk top computer to come back from the shop, either hard drive or virus?

So no pictures on my blog lately, Mt. Redoubt is still hicupping but no more ash in our area since Friday.

Shell in Alaska
SBS 28

Wendy said...

Very pretty card.....love this stamp! It looks beautiful with the floral PP.

Have a great day!
Wendy
SBS28

Dana Hatch said...

I like how you used designer paper on the top note!

Cricut Top 40