Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

From the kitchen of scrapbooking

 


I am trying to come up with some scrapbook pages for some friends of mine that like to scrapbook, but arent too sure about the stamping thing yet, so, I used the From the Kitchen of stamp set and came up with this: I used the stamp to add my journaling which reads:

1 C Trust
1 TBsp Patience
2 pinches of forgiveness
16 ounces of communication
a dash of insecurity

Combine and simmer for years to come. Add laughter to taste and always serve with a smile
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Cricut Top 40