Welcome to Scrappin Outloud

Thanks for dropping by! Take a look around and stay awhile. See that little purple box on your left, it contains a summary of recent posts, further down, you will see a box of shared items, these are things I find around the web and want to share with you. Further down on the left you can add a link to your own blog for others to see. I love comments, so feel free to leave some love and thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Exploding Box - Bella Rosa

 
 
 
 

I started working on this last night, an exploding box for mothers day. I used SU Bella Rosa Paper. I cut some flowers with my sizzix and used a border cutter to trim the inside. I am having a hard time using only SU products, since I only have my starter kit and a few other sets that I couldnt live without, but I didnt invest in a lot of embellishments, I figured I had enough, but, since I have all these workshops I am trying to prepare for, I wish I had more SU stuff.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rhonda Langley said...

I have not made one of these yet. Looks hard to do but really impressive!

I was a SU customer before I became a demo and that made it much easier although I did not have much SU ribbon so I used paper alot!

Dana Hatch said...

Don't you just love this DSP? I still have not made one of these boxes . . . I hear they are easy but they look daunting!

Frankie's Fancy said...

I love the Bella Rose paper, it's my very favorite ever. I'll be sad to see it go this July. Love your blog! I'm one of your new sisters in the Sisterhood #28 of the Bloging Stampers. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and my other sisters.

Frankie
http://www.frankiesfancystampinup.blogspot.com

Monica Gale said...

Oh my, To see this beautiful paper and to know we don't have it breaks my heart. Beautiful box I am sure it will be a success. M xx

Cricut Top 40